France, Spain, Canary Islands, Antilles, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Florida (USA), Bahamas, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Honduras on Costa Luminosa
A diamond of light
The design, high quality and refined materials, new attractions and amazing architectural solutions make Costa Luminosa the ship of light, full of charm, both sophisticated and innovative at the same time. Created to dazzle and provide unforgettable moments, the ship is the diamond in the Costa fleet.
1,130 cabins in total, including: 52 with direct access to the spa, 662 with private balcony, 106 suites, all with private balconies, 4 suites with direct access to the spa.
Restaurants & Bars
- 4 restaurants, including the Club Restaurant and the Samsara Restaurant at an additional charge*and by reservation only
- 11 bars, including a Cigar Lounge and a Coffee & Chocolate Bar
Wellness & Sport
- Samsara Spa: 3,500 m2 on two levels, with gym, baths, thalassotherapy pool, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath, UVA-ray solarium, cabins and suites
- 4 Jacuzzis
- 3 pools, including one with a retractable cover Multipurpose sports pitch
- Outdoor jogging and roller skating tracks
- 4D Cinema
- Theatre on three levels
- Grand Bar with dance floor
- Grand Prix simulator with single-seater racing car
- Golf simulator and outdoor golf area with putting green
- Pool deck with retractable glass roof and giant screen
- Internet point
- Shopping center
- Virtual World, Squok Club, children’s pool
Costa Luminosa (2009) anticipates contemporary design trends and devotes plenty of space to contemporary figurative art, with 288 original works and 4,733 prints on board.
|Stateroom and bathroom door width is 90cm. Cabins feature a roll-in shower with fold down shower bench. There are additional grab bars in bath and shower. There are raised toilet seats available on request. Closet bars are lowered. Safe is accessible from wheelchair. There are automatic doors to all public areas on all decks. Elevator access to all passenger decks except aft deck 10 and 11 and mid deck 11.
There are accessible tables in main dining room. Wheelchairs and scooters can be recharged in the cabin corridors. There is also access to a pool with a lift. The Spa is wheelchair accessible.
|1||Marseille (France)||7:00 PM|
|3||Malaga (Spain)||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|5||Arrecife (Canary Islands)||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|6||St. Cruz De Tenerife (Canary Islands)||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|13||St. Maarten (Antilles)||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|14||St. Thomas (Us Virgin Islands)||6:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|15||San Juan (Puerto Rico)||7:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|18||Port Everglades (Florida)||6:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|19||Nassau (Bahamas)||12:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|21||Amber Cove (Dominican Rep.)||8:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|22||Ocho Rios (Jamaica)||12:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|23||Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|25||Roatan (Honduras)||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|26||Cozumel (Mexico)||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|28||Port Everglades (Florida)||6:00 AM|