Spain, Balearic Islands, Italy, France on Costa Diadema
The fleet's new flagship whose name (Italian for "tiara") says it all. Costa
Diadema offers the most complete, innovative and surprising experiences you
could have on a cruise. Enchanting you with its many different styles, all
coexisting in harmony. Surrounding you with the majestic and refined elegance of
its different environments and atmospheres. Captivating you with a wide range of
attractions for you to experience, from an endless selection of food, with
flavors from around the world for you to enjoy, to the most spectacular Samsara
Spa in the entire fleet, for maximum pleasure and well-being.
The biggest. The most modern. The brightest jewel in the Costa fleet. Ready to sparkle before your eyes, whenever you want.
- 1.862 cabins in total, including: 130 in the wellness area, 756 with private balcony, 64 suites, all with private balcony, 11 suites in the wellness area.
Restaurants & Bars
- 7 restaurants, including four, the Club Restaurant, Samsara Restaurant, Tappanyaki Restaurant and Piazza Pizza Pizzeria for an additional charge (lunch and dinner in the Samsara Restaurant are included in the price for Guests staying in the Samsara Cabins) and by reservation only
- 15 bars, including the 'Birreria La Fiamma' pub, 'Vinoteca Huit-Huit' wine bar, 'Bar Bollicine' Prosecco bar and 'Gelateria Amarillo' ice-cream parlour
Wellness & Sport
- Samsara Spa: 7800 m2 on four floors, gym, spa, thalassotherapy pool, treatment rooms, sauna, steam room, UVA solarium,
Cabins and Suites
- 8 hot tubs
- 3 pools, including one with a retractable roof
- Multisports pitch
- Outdoor jogging track
- 4D cinema
- Three-storey theater
- Country Rock Club
- Two-story games area with laser games, laser shooting and video games
- Grand Prix simulator
- Pool deck with retractable glass roof and giant screen
- Internet point
- Shops gallery
- Squok club
- Baby pool
|The entry doors are 30 inch wide and the bathroom doors are 33 inch wide with no sill. There is a roll in shower with fold down seat (10x13x18 inch h), grab bars (32 inch h) and hand held shower had. The toilet is 18 inch with grab bars (32 inch h) and the sink (31 inch) has knee clearance underneath.|
A Costa cruise ship is a whole world at your fingertips: discover all the opportunities it offers for you to have fun, relax, make new friends or spend time with your family. A cruise holiday is different from any other because it satisfies all tastes: seeing is believing.
Each of Costa’s ships has been designed in the style and tradit ...